/ zachary fouts
Zachary Fouts is a Senior Site Reliability Engineer at Arm Treasure Data.
“I wasn’t born in Texas, but I got here as fast as I could.”
- Practitioner of DevOps & SRE.
- BBQ connoisseur.
- Furniture maker.
- [Chicken|Duck|Rabbit|Pig] farmer.
- Published Photographer.
- blog: https://zacharyfouts.com
- Maintain unofficial multi-arch Salt Stack Master Docker image. (armh, aarch64, x86_64, i386).
- Attend conferences and participate in both speaking and answering questions to community end-users.
- Spend time developing software to run on and optimized for Raspberry Pi and other SBCs.
- In 2016 we Traveled the state of Texas in search of the best BBQ.
- We visited around ~80 family run and chain BBQ resturants, food trucks, and popups. Shout out to Evie Maes and Brett’s Backyard Barbecue!
- Huge fan of woodworking, the downside is I have a 1400 square foot shop full of half finished projects that never seem to get completed!
- I own a small hobby farm, currently with 13 ducks, 100+ chickens, 3 guineafowl, 2 rabbits (more on the way), and 1 pig with plans for more!
- Volunteer where I can to help promote a sustainable society.
Free speech does not pay my bills, so these words do not represent my employer past or present